The past 12 months have been wild, busy, scary and sometimes stressful, but we are so grateful for our community’s support and kindness.
Thank you to every single member of our team, who have shown up to work everyday, and continued smiling and keeping their sense of humour underneath the face masks.
Find out how we are monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, how you can help stop the spread of the virus in Australia and what to do if you have symptoms. We also report the latest case numbers, official medical advice and information on treatment. LINK HERE
CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS22-12-2020
We’re here right up until Christmas Eve for your prescriptions and last minute gifts, but closed Christmas Day so our team can take a very well-earned break to spend with their families.
Looking for a last minute gift idea that is more than just a present?
Akira Grateful is made and made in Australia, but inspired by Sri Lanka.
They donate 100% of their end-of-year profits to charity partners working with cancer patients, the homeless, and people in poverty.
2020 is the perfect year to celebrate hope, gratefulness and the willingness to help others less fortunate. Available at Eden Rise Pharmacy.
photo via @akira_grateful
Look out for gastro19-12-2020
Gastroenteritis (or gastro) is an illness caused by infection and inflammation of the digestive system. It can cause symptoms such as nausea, fever, headache, muscle aches, abdominal cramps, diarrhoea and vomiting.
Gastro can be highly infectious, so if your child has gastro symptoms you should keep them home from childcare, kinder or school until at least 24 hours after their symptoms have stopped, or 48 hours if an outbreak has been reported at that location.
BRIGHTENING PEACH BACK IN STOCK
We’ve just received a delivery of the Pixi Correction Concentrate in brightening Peach! We’ve been eagerly awaiting it, as COVID-19 meant long delays.
This worldwide cult favourite makeup product hides dark circles and shadows around your eyes and brightens the area so you look refreshed and rested.
It’s super popular, and we predict we’ll sell out soon, so hurry if you’re after one (or two…or three ). Also available in Awakening Apricot, which we love on olive or tan complexions.
photo via Pixi Beauty
Grow a beard for Decembeard!
Bowel Cancer Australia’s hair-raising fundraiser encouraging you to get hairy while raising awareness and funds to help beat bowel cancer.
Face, head, legs, body – if it’s hair – let it grow or let it go!
Get beardy or hairy (anywhere) – the options are limitless, and the choice is yours.
- Grow a beard or some chin stubble and promote your facial hair
- Dye, decorate shave or trim your precious hair and create something amazing
- Fake some luscious locks or make a hair-inspired creation
- Donate the amount you spend on shaving/grooming or by skipping your next waxing appointment
You can join the hair-wagon any time, so what are you waiting for?
Help make real change happen in 5 easy steps
- Create your profile, set your target, add a picture and blurb about why you’re getting hairy and you’re good to go!
- Raise funds on your own or get your mates together and grow together!
- Share the online link to your fundraising page with family, friends, neighbours, and colleagues, so they can donate in support of your hair-raising efforts.
- Track your progress, post updates, and see donations and messages from your supporters on your page.
- Sign up and start making a difference today.
Almost any time is a great time to get outside and ride a bike05-12-2020
Cycling regularly increases your cardiovascular fitness, strengthens your muscles and reduces body fat. Ride on your own or with others. And remember to be SunSmart.