Will you be getting Moderna COVID-19 vaccines?
Who will be eligible for the Moderna vaccines?
– We will be able to vaccinate people aged 12 to 59 years old.
– At this stage in Victoria, people aged 60+ can continue to have the Astra Zeneca vaccine.
When will Moderna vaccines be available?
– We do not have a confirmed start date yet, as it depends when we receive our delivery. We are hoping it’s before the end of September.
Do you have a waiting list and how can I book?
– No, we do not have a waiting list.
– When we have a confirmed start date, we will announce it on our Facebook and Instagram pages, with an online booking link.
– Our advice is to make sure you’re following us to be the first to hear of available bookings.
– Please be kind and patient to our staff who are working so hard to juggle vaccinations, hygiene measures plus all our other roles. We are so proud of every single one of them