MODERNA VACCINES FAQs17-09-2021
Will you be getting Moderna COVID-19 vaccines?
Who will be eligible for the Moderna vaccines?
– We will be able to vaccinate people aged 12 to 59 years old.
– At this stage in Victoria, people aged 60+ can continue to have the Astra Zeneca vaccine.
When will Moderna vaccines be available?
– We do not have a confirmed start date yet, as it depends when we receive our delivery. We are hoping it’s before the end of September.
Do you have a waiting list and how can I book?
– No, we do not have a waiting list.
– When we have a confirmed start date, we will announce it on our Facebook and Instagram pages, with an online booking link.
– Our advice is to make sure you’re following us to be the first to hear of available bookings.
– Please be kind and patient to our staff who are working so hard to juggle vaccinations, hygiene measures plus all our other roles. We are so proud of every single one of them
Do you have asthma or hayfever?15-09-2021
Spring can trigger flare-ups that produce symptoms similar to COVID-19. Having good control of your asthma or hay fever symptoms helps protect you and your community.
Speak to your doctor to develop or review your asthma action plan or hay fever treatment plan.
Remember to get tested for COVID-19, if your symptoms are new, different than your usual symptoms, have restarted after a period of absence or if you’re unsure.
The new My Way Eau de Parfum Intense by Giorgio Armani15-09-2021
Combining luminous notes of orange blossom, velvety tuberose handpicked in India, creamy Madagascan vanilla and sensual sandalwood.
The new My Way Eau de Parfum Intense by Giorgio Armani is a captivating floral scent, inspired by living an authentic life.
photo credit @armanibeauty